Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sadie is back!

Those of you who don't know who Sadie is she is my kitten.She ran away a couple days ago. We searched for her all night and day because we missed her.Well any way we found her in our attic yesterday and she ate a ton of food.But I just wanted to say she is back and I'm glad.Today we held her and played with her and she was so cute. We got some pictures of her in front of the Christmas tree my mom will probably will put some pics on her blog sorry but I don't have any.

2 comments:

~cassie~ said...

I am glad she is back too....You can thank your daddy for climbing up in the attic to get her....I love you girl!!!

Jade said...

what does ur cat look like is she cute i will see u later will u call me to see if we can see each other sometime love jade ps im glad sadie is home safe with u again love u as a friend love jade